We are currently encountering a high volume of calls about members concerned about group insurance plan upgrades.
Please note that Guillaume Juneau, group insurance manager for IATSE 514, returns his calls in chronological order. We therefore ask you to be patient, depending on where your name is on the list, and to leave your contact information in a voice message if you are unable to speak to one of our colleagues.
You can also contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the main questions:
- What is the deadline for the upgrade request to be processed? As the initial response date is October 1st, we will be extending the deadline to allow you more time to think about it. The new deadline will be October 7, 2020.
- What is the amount to be paid? The amount is indicated on the form received by mail “Group Insurance – Enhancement Form” in the “Payment Methods (Annual Premium)” column.
- When and how do I pay? 1 single payment dated October 1st, by cheque or by telephone by credit card or 2 post-dated cheques dated October 1st and January 1st. Cheques should be made payable to Régime des soins de santé de l’AIEST local 514.
- Where can I find the details of the different plans? Find all plan descriptions, forms, rates and other information in the Group Insurance section of www.formations.aqtis514iatse.com under the Services tab.
- Do I have to return the form even if I have no payment to make for the upgrade? In order to benefit from this coverage as of October 1st, you will in all cases have to complete and return the form by email, by fax at 514-937-3592, by mail or drop it off in the document box to the right of the reception door at our offices.
In the particular context of COVID-19, you will understand that it is preferable for everyone to avoid physical meetings with Guillaume and that an answer will be given to you by phone or email. Please also note that no verbal aggression will be tolerated.
Your insurance committee