This course is intended for all drivers who transport hazardous materials. Participants will learn how to recognize and handle hazardous materials in a safe and responsible way, in compliance with hazardous material transportation regulations.
The training is mainly intended for logistics personnel, business executives as well as to any person handling and carrying regulated hazardous materials in Canada.
Following training, participants will be able to:
- IDENTIFY hazardous materials;
- COMPLETE shipping documents;
- INTERPRET AND DISPLAY safety labels, placards and marks;
- IMPLEMENT an Emergency response plan;
- VALIDATE theoretical knowledge through exercices (written test).
2575 Place Chassé, Montreal
Valid for: 36 months