The Bureau du cinéma et de la télévision du Québec and the CQEER invite you to a free webinar of approximately 45 minutes on the theme of cohabitation between eco-responsible practices and health measures on film sets.
Note: This webinar is in french only. You will be able to ask questions in English to the panelists at the end of the webinar if you wish.
From procurement to equipment, food and transportation, most of the actions that can reduce our environmental impact are still possible – the only key to success: the commitment of the production and crews!
Where: Online (personal link sent with my registration)
When: Monday, July 13 – 4:00 p.m. (Montreal time)
The following panellists will share their opinions and experiences with respect to eco-friendly sets:
- Alexandre Brière, Co-owner, Alex et Milène Caterers (District 31, Brainfreeze)
- Mélanie S. Dubois, MéMO Films Producer and Production Coordinator (Blood Quantum, Les Barbares de la Malbaie, La Déesse des mouches à feu)
- Mylène Ferron, Vice-president, Blimp Télé inc. and Vice-President and Executive Producer, Les Productions Bazzo Bazzo (Y’a du monde à messe, Gala ARTIS, La Bombe)
- Julie Kelly, 3ème Assistant director (The US vs Billie Holiday, Le club Vinland, The Bold Type)
- Moderator : Caroline Voyer, Executive Director, Conseil québécois des événements écoresponsables
The IATSE 514 team