Functions we represent:
- Assistant Script
Basic, classification and reclassification criteria for all functions of the department:
- Every candidate must submit a resume relevant to the prerequisites mentioned below.
- Indicate only the projects for which you are credited.
- Your resume can include movies, TV series, commercials, music videos or any other type of productions.
- Mandatory training and certifications:
- Standard First Aid with CPR/AED (Level C)
- WHMIS 2015
- Criminal liability for occupational health and safety
- Respect, civility and prevention of harassment in the workplace (QUEBEC)
- For each function aforementioned, a documented work equivalence will be analyzed and considered, and subject to approval by the membership committee. Also, skills for which the candidate submits a certification will be considered. Likewise, technical skills that can be validated by a diploma, a portfolio or any other kind of proof of qualification will be considered.
For the following functions, classification and reclassification criteria still need to be redefined, developed and presented. Here are the criteria that are presently in effect:
Classification and reclassification criteria for each function:
Script refers to a member who:
1- Can demonstrate a work experience of at least 120 days on more than one production.
2- Has completed a training course on Criminal liability for occupational health and safety.
Assistant Script refers to a member who:
Can demonstrate a work experience of at least 90 days.
Modified on February 21, 2020