Functions we represent:
- Key Craft Person
- Assistant Key Craft Person
- Craft Person
Basic criteria, classification for all functions of the department:
- Mandatory training courses:
- Standard First Aid with CPR/AED (Level C)
- WHMIS 2015
- Criminal liability for occupational health and safety
- Respect, civility and prevention of harassment in the workplace (QUEBEC)
- Safe Use of Butane and Propane in the Workplace
- Training on Hygiene and Food Safety
Classification criteria specific to the functions:
Key Craft Person is said to be the member who:
1- Has 120 days of experience as Key Craft Person on more than one IATSE 514 production;
2- Has completed MAPAQ training, facility manager (GDA).
Assistant Key Craft Person is said to be the member who:
1- Has worked 120 days as an Assistant Key Craft Person on IATSE 514 productions;
2- 30 working days are accepted as an Assistant Key Craft Person on AQTIS productions.
Craft Person is said to be the member who:
1- Has 90 working days on IATSE 514 productions;
2- 30 working days are accepted as a Craft Person on AQTIS productions.
Modified on February 13, 2020